In keeping with the broader vision to strengthen families, the Family Program at NDUEC was launched in February 2013. The goal of the Family Program is to provide support, life-skills training on a variety of topics, and coaching on how parents can more effectively support the academic success of their children. Improved family functioning and positive involvement with their children lead to better childhood outcomes.
Monthly Education & Support Sessions
- Nutritious and Budget Friendly Meal Planning
- How to Provide Homework Help
- Affordable Activities for the Holidays
- How to Prepare Your Taxes
- A Positive Approach to Discipline
- Stretching Your Food Dollars