" Any human anywhere will blossom in a hundred unexpected talents and capacities simply by being given the opportunity to do so."
~ Doris Lessing
Program Effectiveness and Outcomes
* The After-school Program meets 4 days a week during the school year.
* The Summer Program meets 4 days a week for 4 weeks.
* On average, 60 children attend each day and 125 children per year participate.
* Over 120 community members volunteer as tutors, library aides, art teachers, and recreation coaches each week.
* Students demonstrate raised academic skills levels, school performance and attendance.
* Families learn specific techniques to effectively support the academic success of their children and gain improved life skills.
* Children benefit from enhanced self-esteem and improved social skills.